GST starting from Rs. 499/- Only
Goods & Service Tax (GST) Registration
- In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
- For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
- *CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* for goods whereas for services of Rs. 20 Lakhs(Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand).
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person.
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor.
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism.
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
- Every e-commerce aggregator.
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
- Voluntary Basis.
- CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs – Notification No. 10/2019. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Documents Required For GST Registration
- PAN of the Applicant.
- Aadhaar card of the Promoters/Partners/Designated Partners/Director.
- Proof of business registration like partnership deed/Club or Society’s Registration Certificate or Incorporation certificate.
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Partners/Designated Partners/Directors with Photographs.
- Address proof of the place of business – Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipts, Rent Agreement/Lease Agreement/Rent Receipts with NOC/Consent Letter.
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque.
- Digital Signature.
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory.
- Email ids & contact number of Promoters/Partners/Designated Partners/Directors.