GST Registrations starting from Rs. 499/- Only
Goods & Service Tax (GST) Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
*CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* for goods whereas for services of Rs. 20 Lakhs(Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand).
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person.
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor.
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism.
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
- Every e-commerce aggregator.
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
- Voluntary Basis.
- CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs – Notification No. 10/2019. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Documents Required For GST Registration
- PAN of the Applicant.
- Aadhaar card of the Promoters/Partners/Designated Partners/Director.
- Proof of business registration like partnership deed/Club or Society’s Registration Certificate or Incorporation certificate.
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Partners/Designated Partners/Directors with Photographs.
- Address proof of the place of business – Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipts, Rent Agreement/Lease Agreement/Rent Receipts with NOC/Consent Letter.
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque.
- Digital Signature.
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory.
- Email ids & contact number of Promoters/Partners/Designated Partners/Directors.